view post Posted on 29/1/2024, 20:46     +1   -1

Grand Duke

Group:
Honour:
+3,193

QUOTE (stefanowitz2 @ 28/1/2024, 14:34) 
Perversion
vimeo.com/907151926

Do you remember what the video called “Perversion” was? A play? Contemporary dance?

view post Posted on 29/1/2024, 21:25     +1   +1   -1

Baron

Group:
Honour:
+50

CITAZIONE (beetleclash @ 29/1/2024, 20:46) 
CITAZIONE (stefanowitz2 @ 28/1/2024, 14:34) 
Perversion
vimeo.com/907151926

Do you remember what the video called “Perversion” was? A play? Contemporary dance?

" poetic acts perversion of girondo 10.29.2014 - obbio club "

view post Posted on 31/1/2024, 01:52     +6   +1   -1

Archduke

Group:
Honour:
+3,533

QUOTE (beetleclash @ 29/1/2024, 20:46) 
QUOTE (stefanowitz2 @ 28/1/2024, 14:34) 
Perversion
vimeo.com/907151926

This video
youtube.com/watch?v=yEzzsbhzhBA

view post Posted on 8/2/2024, 02:45     +1   -1

Esquire

Group:
Honour:
+1

QUOTE (dimitri65 @ 7/5/2021, 23:27) 
QUOTE (alkhemist @ 26/3/2020, 02:55) 
Laetitia Dosch - Laetitia fait Péter artdanthe gets good after minute 32 ... for a few minutes. Warning: Pee and pee play - total run time 46'11"
vimeo.com/109827535

Did someone save this video? Unfortunately it has been changed to private :(

Also try to find it

view post Posted on 9/2/2024, 01:49     +6   +1   -1

Gentleman

Group:
Honour:
+3

Many long minutes of ff nudity from Festival d’Avignon 2016 with eight beautiful young women.
A bit of male and seniors nudity, with one nude man urinating on a nude woman.
vimeo .com /227917133
Most explicit part from 3:11:00.

Unfortunately, I don't get the idea behind this play, but the young women are really beautiful. They strip naked at 0:28:00. I like it how comfortable and confident they are in their bare skin.

view post Posted on 9/2/2024, 03:37     +1   -1

Gentleman

Group:
Honour:

I like the idea of twins.

view post Posted on 9/2/2024, 16:02     +1   +1   -1

Gentleman

Group:
Honour:

and you won't believe, what happened after 4 min 40. It's the first surprise

niputi
view post Posted on 10/2/2024, 03:39     +1   -1

no advertising

Edited by Delvonda - 2/9/2024, 09:45 PM

view post Posted on 10/2/2024, 12:07     +1   -1

Baron

Group:
Honour:
+50

CITAZIONE (Epy @ 9/2/2024, 03:37) 
I like the idea of twins.

Yes, they are sisters.
It's great that you managed to find this performance in its full version. I have known the idea of this show for a long time. It concerns a shocking and authentic case of murder and cannibalism. The show itself does not convey this directly, but it is also shocking. These girls are very young and I always wonder about their mental approach to such bold performances. They show every anatomical detail here. How does such a performer completely get rid of resistance and shame? Shame is a natural human reflex.

Attached Image: GENESIS-6-6-7_ANGELICA-LIDDELL_fotoLucaDelPia_1

GENESIS-6-6-7_ANGELICA-LIDDELL_fotoLucaDelPia_1

view post Posted on 10/2/2024, 16:46     +1   -1

Count

Group:
Honour:
+139

QUOTE (kevin.db @ 9/2/2024, 01:49) 
Many long minutes of ff nudity from Festival d’Avignon 2016 with eight beautiful young women.
A bit of male and seniors nudity, with one nude man urinating on a nude woman.
vimeo .com /227917133
Most explicit part from 3:11:00.

Unfortunately, I don't get the idea behind this play, but the young women are really beautiful. They strip naked at 0:28:00. I like it how comfortable and confident they are in their bare skin.

I don't get the idea either. It is strange but it is like they have a hidden desire to just expose themselves in incomprehensible ways.
No problem with that of course, naked women are beautiful and enjoyable to watch.
But sometimes I wish the performance art community would be able to produce coherent art too.
I have seen some pretty amazing musicals in my life, with coherent stories and deep messages, that is just not one of them.

view post Posted on 10/2/2024, 20:05     +3   +1   -1

Grand Duke

Group:
Honour:
+1,506

From the performance notes presented at Festival d'Avignon --

Angélica Liddell uses all the methods of theatre in which beauty, eroticism, and death are inextricably intertwined to delve into the deepest recesses of human nature. A way to try to say what cannot be said. With total sincerity and explosive power, the director, based in Madrid, exposes herself to question herself. And through her heartrending cry of distress, and her deeply human cry of hope, she tries to bring about the triumph of the law of poetry over the law of the State. Terribly disturbed by the violence of Issei Sagawa, the Japanese student who killed and ate his classmate, and by that of the perpetrators of the terrorist attacks of November 2015 in Paris, she proposes with ¿ Qué haré yo con esta espada ? (And what will I do with this sword?) a journey from Tokyo to Paris and back, in order to free, inside this fictional world, the homicidal instincts often buried deep within us. With her companions Hölderlin, Cioran, Mishima, and Nietzsche, she goes back to the origins of tragedy and seeks to transform on the stage real violence into mythological violence. Using her power as an actress to express the fragility of desires and do away with bourgeois self-righteous morals, Angélica Liddell leads us to places where tranquillity does not exist.

----

In the centre of the second part of Angélica Liddell’s »Trilogy of the Infinite« are two acts of archaic violence in modern-day Paris: the 1981 murder by Japanese exchange student Issei Sagawa of his classmate Renée Hartevelt, whose body parts he then proceeded to cook and eat; and the terrorist attacks of 13 November 2015. In a staged act of rebellion against rationalism, Liddell searches in the irrational violence being repressed by this rationalism for the creation of an awareness of individual existence and the buried essence of poetry in cannibalism and terrorism: »The talent of striking out the heart of life at a blow, as the Indian takes off a scalp«, according to an aphorism from Thoreau. »How can real-life violence be transformed into poetic violence to bring us into contact with our true nature – through acts against nature? (Nietzsche) We must return to the origins of tragedy in the way scientists seek the origins of the universe by forcing protons to collide, this beautiful violence of the battle between particles, the origin of matter. If we had to develop a classic narrative, then it would be a story of a woman who has, since birth, wished to kill others and herself and, on the path of fiction, is releasing her murderous tendencies, her authentic longings, until she finally becomes convinced that, by reason of her spiritual relationship with the horrific, the cannibals, she is in the position to produce carnage, real carnage solely with the force and violence of her thoughts and her desires – like an injured mentalist drenched in pig’s blood carrying on her shoulders like a grim fate the bodies from Paris.«

----

"In the same way that scientists investigate the origin of the universe," says the author, "by colliding protons, that beautiful violence of the battle between particles, it is necessary to return to the origin of the tragedy, to discover the strength, the energy, the nerves." , even before the feeling appeared, that pure and nameless sensation.

What will I do with this sword? It is articulated from two violent events – the cannibal crime of Issei Sagawa and the massacre of November 13, 2015 in Paris – and is born from the confrontation between poetry and the law or, rather, from the confrontation between the prose of the State and the outburst of the spirit.

«Angélica Liddell, angel and demon, shadow and light, ecstasy and hell. Furious, rabid, devastating. And tender, luminous, dazzling at all times with her happy and sincere laugh. » Fabienne Darge, Le Monde

----

If you are looking for a performance to tell you a nice little story, all tied up with pretty ribbons and bows, you will be just as perplexed by the amazing works of Florentina Holzinger and Pablo Rotemberg.

view post Posted on 10/2/2024, 21:54     +1   -1

Count

Group:
Honour:
+139

QUOTE (Delvonda @ 10/2/2024, 20:05) 
From the performance notes presented at Festival d'Avignon --

Angélica Liddell uses all the methods of theatre in which beauty, eroticism, and death are inextricably intertwined to delve into the deepest recesses of human nature. A way to try to say what cannot be said. With total sincerity and explosive power, the director, based in Madrid, exposes herself to question herself. And through her heartrending cry of distress, and her deeply human cry of hope, she tries to bring about the triumph of the law of poetry over the law of the State. Terribly disturbed by the violence of Issei Sagawa, the Japanese student who killed and ate his classmate, and by that of the perpetrators of the terrorist attacks of November 2015 in Paris, she proposes with ¿ Qué haré yo con esta espada ? (And what will I do with this sword?) a journey from Tokyo to Paris and back, in order to free, inside this fictional world, the homicidal instincts often buried deep within us. With her companions Hölderlin, Cioran, Mishima, and Nietzsche, she goes back to the origins of tragedy and seeks to transform on the stage real violence into mythological violence. Using her power as an actress to express the fragility of desires and do away with bourgeois self-righteous morals, Angélica Liddell leads us to places where tranquillity does not exist.

----

In the centre of the second part of Angélica Liddell’s »Trilogy of the Infinite« are two acts of archaic violence in modern-day Paris: the 1981 murder by Japanese exchange student Issei Sagawa of his classmate Renée Hartevelt, whose body parts he then proceeded to cook and eat; and the terrorist attacks of 13 November 2015. In a staged act of rebellion against rationalism, Liddell searches in the irrational violence being repressed by this rationalism for the creation of an awareness of individual existence and the buried essence of poetry in cannibalism and terrorism: »The talent of striking out the heart of life at a blow, as the Indian takes off a scalp«, according to an aphorism from Thoreau. »How can real-life violence be transformed into poetic violence to bring us into contact with our true nature – through acts against nature? (Nietzsche) We must return to the origins of tragedy in the way scientists seek the origins of the universe by forcing protons to collide, this beautiful violence of the battle between particles, the origin of matter. If we had to develop a classic narrative, then it would be a story of a woman who has, since birth, wished to kill others and herself and, on the path of fiction, is releasing her murderous tendencies, her authentic longings, until she finally becomes convinced that, by reason of her spiritual relationship with the horrific, the cannibals, she is in the position to produce carnage, real carnage solely with the force and violence of her thoughts and her desires – like an injured mentalist drenched in pig’s blood carrying on her shoulders like a grim fate the bodies from Paris.«

----

"In the same way that scientists investigate the origin of the universe," says the author, "by colliding protons, that beautiful violence of the battle between particles, it is necessary to return to the origin of the tragedy, to discover the strength, the energy, the nerves." , even before the feeling appeared, that pure and nameless sensation.

What will I do with this sword? It is articulated from two violent events – the cannibal crime of Issei Sagawa and the massacre of November 13, 2015 in Paris – and is born from the confrontation between poetry and the law or, rather, from the confrontation between the prose of the State and the outburst of the spirit.

«Angélica Liddell, angel and demon, shadow and light, ecstasy and hell. Furious, rabid, devastating. And tender, luminous, dazzling at all times with her happy and sincere laugh. » Fabienne Darge, Le Monde

----

If you are looking for a performance to tell you a nice little story, all tied up with pretty ribbons and bows, you will be just as perplexed by the amazing works of Florentina Holzinger and Pablo Rotemberg.

Thank you for the desription, some of the events in the video make more sense now!

view post Posted on 10/2/2024, 21:59     +6   +1   -1

Marquess

Group:
Honour:
+325

Many stills from the performance - those are not mine, just found them.

vlcsnap-2024-02-03-17h41m29s094

view post Posted on 11/2/2024, 15:14     +1   -1

Baron

Group:
Honour:
+50

I'm still in shock after watching the play Angelica Liddell. I am amazed and fascinated. The last time I had this impression was after the performance "Forest" by Marcelo Evelin.

2202 replies since 11/3/2011, 19:47   5287781 views